Saturday, June 20, 2009

Hooligans On Tour!

Ladies and Gentlemen-

Me and my merry band of hooligans are going on tour. That's right, you heard it hear. Me and my crazy husband are going to take a 3 year old boy and a 8.5 month old baby girl for a VERY long car ride to Chicago...then we're headed to Milwaukee a few days later. I know, you're thinking, "What the hell are they thinking!?" Well, we're just nuts people.

We are going for a long overdue visit to lots of Sam's family that lives up north as well as my very dear friend Nora Elizabeth. They make the haul down this way often enough, so we're going to reciprocate. I'll be sure to blog about our trip while we're gone and post lots of pics.

As usual, we've been busy with work and the kids. Eva is getting her top teeth first...wierd child. Her bottom two are close behind. She is crawling up a storm and she now doesn't hold still-EVER. She's 8.5 months old and still weighs about 13.5 pounds. She's tiny, but she's mighty! Patrick is just growing up faster than we can believe. He's talking up a storm and says the funniest stuff I'll ever hear. I'm serious. If I could remember it all to write down, you'd pee your pants. Although I'm sure some of it is only funny in the moment and you'd all think I'm crazy for passing it along. Anyway, he's learning shapes, colors, numbers, letters, songs, and skills like jumping on one foot. This last one is really posing a challenge and he's working hard on it. He's also learning to use his new scooter...see below.




Now that's a close call!

1 comment:

  1. I actually laughed out loud at the end of the video. Too cute! Have fun on tour. We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete