Monday, December 20, 2010

A Morning in the Life of Eva Grace

So Eva is a cutie patootie and a few weeks ago I started taking pictures of her while she was still sleeping.  She sleeps like this almost every night.  Her legs are tucked up underneath her and she crosses her feet.  It looks terribly uncomfortable, but she apparently enjoys it. 
Anyway, below is a link with a few pics of her cuteness.  I'm considering taking photos of Patrick in the morning, but it would just be mean.  He wakes up like his mama...grumpy.  Come to think of it, I think I may have already done a blog post about Patrick in the morning.  Anyway,  Eva is a happy little girl when she wakes up.
In the photo of her walking out of her bedroom, she's dragging her blankie.  Nowadays, she makes me hold the other end and she leads me around the house giggling until I finally have to let go and continue about my morning.  Enjoy Hooligan fans!





Here is a photo of me and Eva.  She is still holding her pink blankie, which is now one of the top 3 most washed items in our house.

Also in the slideshow you'll see her standing in her chair at the table eating yogurt.  She does death defying antigravity acts simultaneously with her yogurt/cheerio consumption.  What a turkey!  That's why we call her Eva Kinevil.  :)

Coming Up Next: Thanksgiving 2010 and an unfortunately delayed "What I'm Thankful For in 2010" Post

No comments:

Post a Comment