Monday, December 20, 2010

Gratitude 2010 - What I'm Thankful For

My dear husband Sam; we are making this thing work, even though many days are hard and we get tired of being grown ups! 
Patrick and and Eva, seriously, I couldn't have made cooler children than these two.
Our new roof and gutters, only a real grown up would mention this.
That Sam and I both got to our goal weights this year.
Yoga and kickboxing...either end of the spectrum, but I LOVE it!
Hanging with my mom.
Katie - we love you, in spite of your shoes.
One of the most important: the Village that is helping us raise our children.
Nora is having a BABY!!!
I've gotten to spend more time with Amy this year.
Finishing up a five year run on the Board of Directors for the YWCA of Alton
My babies are growing up so fast, but we are enjoying them so much.
Libby and Moo are now getting hugs and kisses each night from Eva
Our families are healthy

1 comment:

  1. I love you despite the fact that you're "friends" with the White House.

    ReplyDelete