Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Good News Hooligans Fans!

So I've been a TOTAL slacker for the last couple of months...life has gotten nuts with work and general summer fun. I'm working on a new photo site to show our summer fun. I'll be blogging for each trip. I know you're all on pins and needles waiting to see our trips to...Raging Rivers, Illinois State Fair, and Lake of the Ozarks.

I, Kate, do solemnly swear to be a better blogger.
To tide you over until I can catch up, following are a few pics from a few nights ago. We had been at my mom's all afternoon/evening. Both kids were plain tuckered out...and dirty! They fell asleep on the way home. Sam was working nights, so I got home with them and had to figure out who to carry in and who to leave locked in the car asleep. I tried to get Patrick up and walk, but he wasn't having it. He was so tired that when I got him to stand up on his bed to take his clothes off...as soon as I let go, he fell down, head hit the pillow and he was out. Eva was NOT interested in getting her jammies on either. She just curled up on the changing table.



No comments:

Post a Comment