Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Larry the Jabberbox

So on May 27th, 2006 at 3:16pm I gave birth to a tiny baby boy. We named him Patrick Joseph Riney. Now I have an almost three year old boy named "Larry the Jabberbox." How, you ask, has this happend? I will share the story here and now. For a while now, my dad has been calling Patrick a jabberbox. Patrick usually responds, "I not a jabberbox!" This is because he doesn't know what a jabberbox is. The other day, I told him he was a "hilarious jabberbox." He says, "I Larry the Jabberbox." And with this, my sweet baby Patrick was gone.

A few other gems:
featsa=pizza
billy, billy big=really, really big

We've been busy with The Policeman's Ball. It was last Saturday night and it went swell. A great time was had by all. Patrick's 3rd birthday is next week. Women of Distinction is next Thursday. Lunch for 250+...no worries. Business is picking up too. Sam has been in lots of training and working lots of overtime. We've missed him and are happy he has a few days off this week!
Eva is chugging along and has a height/weight check tomorrow. We're hoping she's gained a little weight. I think that's all we've got for now.

2 comments:

  1. That is one mighty fine picture. I'll have to remember to take more pictures of bedtime! Two events down, two to go...what are we going to do with ourselves in a few weeks when we have FREE TIME?!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are all going to drink...I vote for a girls' night out sometime SOON!!!

    ReplyDelete