Monday, November 8, 2010

Day at the Pumpkin Patch

Ok, so my posts my be a little out of order, but this one is about our day at the pumpkin patch a few weeks ago.  Sam and I took the kids to Eckert's in Grafton.  We took a tractor ride through the apple orchard to the pumpkin patch.  Each of the kids picked out their own pumpkin.  This process took awhile and we found lots of interesting stuff, like a very interesting grasshopper that got chased around for a few minutes.
After pumpkin picking, the kids spent some time in the kid's area at the orchard.  We fed and played with goats, camels, piglets, chickens, etc.  Then we spent some time washing our hands and using LOTS of hand sanitizer.  We had some apple cider and headed home.

Day at the Pumpkin Patch

1 comment:

  1. I read this once and didn't comment - now I am reading it again and commenting - I LOVE your kiddos and am so sad we couldn't tag along this year. Great pics though!

    ReplyDelete