Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Gratitude 2009

What I'm Thankful For This Year...



My husband, Sam; you're the best!

My beautiful, healthy, sweet babies, Eva and Patrick.

Libbigus and Mootigus, a.k.a. Libby and Moo



Activity POINTS

Hanging at Mom and Dad's house

Going for walks

Katie, you always fit right in with us!

A new iPhone

That although we said goodbye to my Grandpa Huber this year, I've still got 3 of 4 grandparents, and they're all healthy and happy.

A new bathroom

Baking pies with dad, it's "our thing"

My mom got to retire this year, 40 years of service. WAHOO!

Getting healthy with my fam

Patrick likes his new school

The village that helps take care of the Hooligans

Some great family weddings this year

News of babies on the way (not ours, reference weddings above)

Our first official family vacation to Chicago and Milwaukee this summer

Molly McButter Cheese Powder (only 5 calories a tsp.!)

Cold bottles of water

Carolyn, our WW Leader


A successful year in real estate

Most importantly, our family and friends. We love you all and feel very loved. You are treasures.

No comments:

Post a Comment