Wednesday, February 18, 2009

People should not rise from bed before the sun...

The two mini hooligans had to get up at the ungodly hour of 6:30am this morning because Sam was working and I had a meeting at 8am in Wood River. I got up at 6am. This wasn't pretty for any involved let me tell you. Well, Eva took it quite well, but Patrick and I weren't happy campers. He was crying and begging to go back to bed. I had to literally put each arm and leg into his clothes. People should not rise from bed before the sun...it's unnatural.

Work has been picking up for me and Sam has been working overtime so we're like two ships passing in the night. Well, it's more like two people who tag in and out of a game (like the madness of our house).

We're still working on potty training. Bribery just isn't what it used to be. Sam and I spend about 10% of our time sitting on the edge of the bath tub cheering for poopy. I think that's it for now, but I'll leave a few pics of us recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment